Thursday, September 13, 2007

New NOOKIE Roofbar Pads, New Squirting Dart Season

It has dawned on me that this year has flown by and it's less than 3 weeks before the Dart Loop is open again. Water levels permitting me and Mattos will be taking our beloved squirt boats down the Loop on Monday 1st October (it's becoming something of a tradition), so if anyone fancies joining us just drop me a line at nookie.

I can't quite explain the smug feeling you get from this experience : )

As we all know squirt boating is going through something of a revival in the UK at the moment, and we have some lovely new roofbar pads that offer more protection than any others to your beautiful boat (fibre glass or otherwise)... They have more foam than a party in Ibiza! (Yeah OK, maybe my jokes should be edited out : )