Friday, June 12, 2009

Nookie in Portugal Surf Magazine




Thanks to Luis Pedro Abreu of http://www.kayaksurf.net/ Portugese surfing mag 'Freesurf' has just ran an article about my adventures using NOOKIE Gear. Unfortunately i don't have a translation of the article, but here's the pages that Luis sent across to me! Life's been tough since the last trip, stood infront of the classroom to earn some pennies and hit the road again! The Portugese World Champs are approaching so the surf kayaking world is getting excited, more exciting for me though, is the trip to Tonga. Marc Holland, Naomi James and I head out in August!
There's been heaps of swell up in Wales, and the weather has been getting hot so life on mud island has been pretty good of late! I hope every one has a great summer. I'll report back on Tonga in September!
YB
Nathan Eades
Nookie Team Rider