Saturday, September 08, 2012

British Columbia





British Colombia is definitely a classic that any self-respecting paddlers can't miss.
So I decided this summer to enchain Norway by BC to optimise success of my summer's journey.

Base in Whistler with the wedge crew, I did my first Run on the famous cheakimous. The best afterwork paddling in the valley. 35 minutes of pure fun big water.
Then cames The callaghan : a typical drop and pool section including one of cleanest waterfall I ever ran. Ideal for freestyle tricks.




The week-end, thanks to dam release, the Ashlu valley become a wonderland, 3 awesome section are runnable : Tatlow mine and the box. Drop and pool paradise then big canyon volumn.

But BC didn't creates its own image only about river and wonderful landscape, this is a country  blessed with resources of wealth , Outdoors cultures prevails here. And people knows here how to party. Girls Included ... 













Photos : Jordan Bastin