Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Happy New Year to all you people of the paddle... The Nookie team is at work trawling through the emails and the orders that have piled up over the Christmas break. Well, part of the team is... Some of the team are topping up their tans in far flung corners of the world and trying to decide whether to go for a surf or a beer. Or in my case, in the mountains waiting for the sky to clear so that I can go shoot some video manuals for our new thermals. That's just the way the cookie crumbles I guess ;)

Anyway, as I wrestle with Gopros and laptops and rural internets, I notice this snippet in my inbox, a pic of the lovely Kate Middleton which has belatedly surfaced in the Daily Mail. It seems as good a thing as any to cheer up the first week in January. Enjoy :)
Kate sporting a Nookie Thermalcore 100 top and Nookie 3/4 Neo Strides